Saturday, December 14, 2013

Review: Flip Flops in France by Georgie Summer

Title: Flip-Flops in France
Author: Georgie Summer
Genre: Erotica
Publication Date: October 16, 2013


Accepting the job offer was the easy part, denying herself the insanely intense attraction to her new cocky, self-assured Boss was the real problem.

Stunning, out-spoken Lexi Chase is on a mission to move on and start over far away from the everyday reminders of betrayal but she really should have read the small print in her terms of employment before-hand.

Horse trainer, sex on legs Max doesn’t do relationships or feelings especially after such a publically messy sham of a marriage.

Max has rules and no tolerance for those that don’t follow them to the letter but soon finds he has to break a few in order to satiate the increasing desire that Lexi arouses.

Following a terrible accident their lives are thrown into chaos in the hunt to determine whether it was truly an accident at all.

The Past has a funny way of catching up when you least expect it…

What lengths are people willing to go to and what chances are those involved prepared to take to each find their own true happily ever after…

Review:
I absolutely loved reading this book as an American. There is a few scattered words that are European in the book and it really made me feel like I was there because they aren't words that I use normally so that was a little extra special something for me. Not the typical 'bloody hell' and common European phrases but words like 'hob'

Lexi, our heroine, has a bad break with her ex and leaves the country to start a new job as a nanny. New country, new job, new life, right?  A way to describe Lexi's new situation??

Holy crap, was I in trouble...serious, serious trouble.

Her new boss is Max. Dominating, controlling Max.

Max + Sex = Hell Yes...
Max + Emotions = Absolutely not...

The little boy Lexi is to be looking after, Mathew, is the sweetest little man. He is Max's one and only weak spot. He'd do anything for his little boy as would Lexi.

I do want to note that this book has some VERY sexy scenes and Max is a dominating man in just the right ways to get your attention, if you know what I mean.

I loved watching how the story unfolded and as we got to see the characters develop, change and grow with the situations that are put in front of them.

I can't wait to dig into Forever in France, the sequel.


Hi everyone,

I am the accidental author of the 5 Star reviewed 'Steps series' and 'Flip-Flops in France' and brought you the mouth watering Mr Zane Fitzgerald, hot alpha horse breeder Max and I mustn't forget 'Man On!' with sexy football coach Spencer.

In just over 3 months I have released 6 erotic romance novels and considering that I never intended to publish at all, it has been quite a journey.

Being an Indie author is so much harder than I could have ever imagined but is also very rewarding when you get such amazing feedback from readers.

I am very fortunate to have some amazing supporters, readers and friends and their continued encouragement is amazing and I love each and every one of them. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment