Sunday, January 12, 2014

Review: His for Now by Octavia Wildwood




After the way he so cruelly and unexpectedly broke her heart, the last person Daniella James wants to see is Hayden Slate. But when the charismatic heir ambushes her and forces her to listen, the young Sociology instructor doesn’t have much choice but to hear him out. 

His reasons for throwing her away like yesterday’s newspaper are compelling. Even the horrible way he spoke to her begins to make sense – if she believes the closely-guarded secret he finally divulges. But while Hayden certainly seems to be remorseful, Daniella has to question his motives. After all, he’s burned her once already. 

Daniella is still livid and she isn’t about to just fall back into Hayden’s arms – or his bed – anytime soon. But her refusal to bend to his will could cost her everything she holds dear. Daniella is an intelligent woman, but it quickly becomes apparent that she’s in over her head…and Hayden just might be the only person who can save her. 

Another amazing novella by Octavia Wildwood. This is part 2 of the His Series. I don't think this one was as good as the first one. But I think it was still wonderful. And I can't wait to see where the third installment goes. 

The writing is absolutely amazing. Another time I sat down and couldn't do anything until I had read the whole book. I think from now on I'll be buying everything Octavia Wildwood writes, which is a rare thing for me to say, because the writing is just phenomenal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment