Monday, January 27, 2014

Review: Good Pussy Bad Pussy by A. Aimee (4 Stars)



Title: Good Pussy Bad Pussy
Author: A. Aimee
Publication Date: October 7th, 2013


‘Good pussy bad pussy. I knew something had awakened in me, something I’d never experienced before. A force, a power, a drive, an energy. Call it good pussy, call it bad pussy, call it whatever you will, but a life force had been awakened in me and I couldn’t put it (her) back to sleep again. Right or wrong, she was awake! She was alive! And she wanted more.’ 

Most married women only dream of having sex with other handsome, sexy men, but Rachel actually did. And it got her into all kinds of trouble.

In this fascinating tale of forbidden sex and guilty pleasures, readers can follow the beautiful and naive Rachel in her dangerous attempt to be free, follow her heart and satisfy her pussy – all at the same time!

From Amsterdam to the French Riviera to New York City… from her blond lover Stefan, to the aristocratic Albert, and mad doctor Howard, Rachel tastes the forbidden fruit – and likes it. That is until life takes a very surprising turn!

“Good Pussy Bad Pussy” is a very modern love story and an addictive, erotic page-turner




The name of this book immediately made me say OOOOh I want to read that. I'm always in for a good steamy book. The synopsis sounded amazing too. But as I started reading, I realized this isn't your typical naughty book. It has dark, tear jerking moments as we follow Rachel through her life.

The book starts off a bit confusing and it took me a few pages to understand what was going on. That Rachel didn't have a secret beau, but instead had actually left her husband. I felt like that whole part could've used a little help so we knew more of what we were getting into with her marriage and her son. Did she just leave without a word to them or what?

But after that part it sucked me in and I just kept reading! I had to know what trouble and experience Rachel got into next. She runs into a couple of bad situations but I have to say the fact that she was looking for excitement, she sure found it.

There was a few times in the book that I think we get drawn into tangents and they take away from the story like a whole page of Rachel just rambling on about her feelings, but in the end I really felt I understood he and why she did what she did.

Add in that I felt there was some editing that needed to be done and overall I'd give this excellent book, 4 Stars.


Hi. My name is A. Aimee – and the A. stands for Amy. So yes, my name is Amy Aimee. And I wrote a book called “Good Pussy Bad Pussy – Rachel’s Tale” which Bedroom Books published and released on Oct. 25, 2013. 

And my question (or you could say my project) is: How would it be to be unabashedly lovely and loving? How would it be? To really be that?

That’s what I want to know. How would it be to be unequivocally and amazingly lovely and loving? To just amp it up and pull out all the stops? And be that amazing someone or something you already know you are (but probably never admitted)? And not be half-assed about it either but rather really let it out and fly. 

It almost makes you blush just to think about it, doesn’t it? You without all your inhibitions. You without all your insecurities. You without being ground down by everyone’s expectations including your own. Just you – allowing you, allowing yourself, to be in contact with, feel and actually live the glorious life which is you, yours. 

And yes I know, I’m being a little highfalutin here… yes I hear you. It’s not really possible you say. I know; that’s what they told me too. But still…

OK I admit it. We’re on shaky ground here aren’t we?

And well yes, as I said, that’s kind of my project. Being a little highfalutin and on shaky ground and all.

And, while shaking and being on shaky ground, still having the guts to go and explore it anyway… in life – and on paper.

So yes, I wrote a book and called it “Good Pussy Bad Pussy – Rachel’s Tale”. So there’s no mistaking what it’s about here, is there? And yes, it’s an on-paper attempt to explore this… an on-paper attempt to express some of this without actually talking about it directly that is… 

But what my heroine Rachel does when she’s coming from that space is rather intoxicating at times. Or at least that’s my experience, watching her. And watching how it actually plays out when she’s not sure about much except the energy she feels… the drive… the intoxication of her own soul… It’s that impulse again, isn’t it? 

So yes, I found it quite intriguing to let her loose through me. And it’s been quite a ride. Because whenever I thought about her and her story, I just got sucked into it. It just drew me in and on, which is why I guess, I did and still am writing about her a lot. She/Rachel makes me feel well rather heady. High you might say. And sometimes downright horny, when the life juices are steaming/streaming in and through her/me! 

I can’t be the only woman on the planet who feels like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment